Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Snow Day Trip To My Neighborhood Murchie's Tea Shop

We have had more snow in the last few days where I live then has been seen in more then 70 years. During one of our snow days I walked down the street to visit the Murchie's tea shop just a few blocks from my new place. There are a few neighborhood tea shops but the one I needed on Sunday was the one that stocks my favorite loose leaf vanilla black tea.
this location opened more then a year ago but I only moved here a few weeks ago and had not been in. I was pleased to see the size of this store, the selection an the very kind man behind the counter on Sunday.
If you have not been in side a Murchie's tea store the photos do not do it justice. These are pristine stores, with beautiful packaging, gift wear and rich in history just like their teas.
 I like the sophisticated feel of the shop and the attitude is not stuffy. The tea selection is lovely and I always find it calming to stop in I am so excited that I can walk down to this shop even on one of the snowiest days on record.
If you are in British Columbia do check out one of these lovely stores, if you can only virtually visit check them out on line by clicking here.
I hope to finish Bookman Dead Style by Paige Shelton today and share that review with you tomorrow. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a visit to my local Murchie's Tea shop. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment