Thursday, February 9, 2017

Paige Shelton's Bookman Dead Style

Have you ever not wanted a book to end? I just finished Bookman Dead Style by Paige Shelton and I did not want it to end, it was really good. This is the first I have read in this series and on page 1 I had no idea what to expect, by page 276 I was sad, my time with the book had come to an end! 
This book was outstanding. I am not normally one for "tabloid" type/based mysteries but this one was really, really good. Fictional completely but not completely implausible. Much to love in this one, main character Clare and her best friend Jodie who happens to be a police officer, movie stars running all over town, a mystery or three and a twist with a sister wife? Seriously not making this up, Paige did and it is fantastic. I can not wait to read more in this series! Bookman Dead Style is out now and lots of fun.
It’s January, and the Star City Film Festival has taken the Utah ski resort town by storm. Movie stars are everywhere, carving fresh powder on the slopes and crossing the thresholds of Bygone Alley’s charming boutique shops—including The Rescued Word, where Clare Henry and her grandfather restore old typewriters and beloved books. When cinema’s hottest superhero, Matt Bane, enters their store to buy some personalized notecards, it’s hard not to be starstruck. But when Clare sees the police leading Matt out of The Fountain hotel in handcuffs only a few hours later, she can’t believe her eyes. The affable actor is accused of killing his sister, but Clare’s convinced he’s wrong for that role. Now it’s open call for suspects as Clare tries to reel in the killer before another victim fades to black...

You can order your own copy from Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about books by Paige Shelton by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment