Saturday, February 11, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup February 4th-11th

Another great week of reading has come to an end and I am delighted to share a recap of the books that have crossed my table this week. Above are the books my friend Karen sent me for our January books swap. I am so excited to read these as Karen introduced me to this series and I love Sid!
Sunday I shared my review of Fran Stewart's Scotshop Mystery A Wee Homicide in the Hotel. As I sat inside looking out over the snow covered yard it was wonderful to have this summer set cozy to escape too!

Monday on my table I reviewed Clover Tate's new release Blown Away, set on the West Coast and in the Spring it was another great escape cozy!
I was so thrilled to find my quote on the inside War and Peach!
I love this series and it was a great honor to find that quote inside! Family loyalty and great mystery await you in War and Peach by Susan Furlong.

Paige Shelton's Bookman Dead Style was a book I just did not want to end! I am new to this series and thrilled with this book. It is well written and felt like a guilty pleasure to read. A must read for sure!
A Chocolate Paranormal Witch Cozy that was exactly what I needed mid week! Having a good escape cozy with a chocolate theme made it all the more sweeter! This is a first in series and a good read! At the time of publishing this post it is on sale at amazon.com for less then the cost of a chocolate bar! A sweet deal for sure. Click here to learn more. 

Also on my table (and very excited to share my review with you tomorrow) was Murder is Uncooperative by Merrilee Robson. This cozy is based here in Vancouver and was an honor to read.
Monday I will share my review of Poison in the Heart by ST Englert. This Bite Sized Read is one I know you are going to love!
Have you been following the clues? Kathi Daley Books is hosting a very fun Valentines Day Scavenger Hunt.  Do check my Facebook on February 13th for the clue of the day! 
This week I have had a selection of Murchie's Teas in my cup, their Vanilla black tea is my favorite and with all the stree of the snow storms this week I have also truly enjoyed their Lavender Black tea as well.
Thank you so much for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I look forward to having you here each and every day. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment