Saturday, February 18, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup February 11th-18th

Greetings from my table here on the West Coast. This morning I have Blogging is Murder on my table this weekend by Gillian Baker. It is an interesting read having a series about someone who blogs.
I was so excited to get messages from my friend and fellow nominee Lisa K along with my friend Karen as I was nominated as one of A Cozy Experience's Top Ten Cozy Mystery Blogs, you can view this post and check out some amazing blogs I feel very honored to be considered among these wonderful writers. Click here to read the article. 
I was thrilled to read Cat Got You Cash by Julie Chase this week. I so enjoyed this series and I know you will too, this is an April release you wont want to miss.
A visit with Sid this week was just what I needed. I love this series by Leigh Perry and if you have not checked it out, trust me you will grow to love him too.
An adventure bite sized cozy read Poison in the Heart a pot of tea and a quick read this is a great lunch or tea time read. I am looking forward to the next one!
Reading a Vancouver BC based cozy was also a highlight to share this week. I love the idea that where I live is highlighted in such a way.
In my cup this week I have had my regular Murchie's Vanilla blend but also tried the Harney & Son's Valentine tea, which is a lovely chocolate rose tea as well as having Jasmine tea this week almost every day.
I got this beautiful card in the mail this week with the surprise delivery of the tea and lovely tea cup and saucer. I may have to frame this I love it so much.

Thank you for taking time to join me this week for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment