Tuesday, February 28, 2017

In Farleigh Field by Rhys Bowen

I was thrilled when I was asked to read Rhys Bowen's newest mystery novel, In Farleigh Field.  Out March 1st this was a very powerful and moving story that made World War 2 come alive for me. The bombing, the rationing, the chaos, losses, the personal sacrifices and triumphs. Rhys Bowen has written a fascinating mystery about a terrible time in history and has still managed to give it that wonderful historical cozy feel. Her descriptions of people, places and events of the time feel very real. She captures the sense of loyalty, duty and betrayal most splendidly. This is a book that will stay with you and one you will not want to put down. This is one not to miss.
To order your own copy of In Farleigh Field by Rhys Bowen from Amazon please click here.
Learn more about the works of Rhys Bowen by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to here from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: