Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ghost in the Coffee Machine by Charity Thamaseb

I think I found a fun new guilty pleasure! This is another of the cozy short's I found this week free on Amazon and I have had to buy the series! Such fun and in such a perfect size for tea breaks (coffee breaks) or just reading on the go. Charity Tahmaseb has written several paranormal cozy shorts about a ghost hunter who uses coffee to draw out the ghosts she catches and releases. I loved the first one Ghost in the Coffee Machine and I have to say I bought the "first season" series of 5 books last night. The first one caught me from the start and the teaser for the second book sealed the deal. This is a very interestingly presented series in that each is presented as you would expect tv or mini series episodes. I think it is brilliant and loved it so much I invested in the series. At the time of this posting you too can down load this lovely first in series free on Amazon and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Katy and her grandmother have always used coffee to catch ghosts. It pays the bills and keeps them in high-end beans. But after Katy’s grandmother dies, it’s as if she’s taken all the ghosts with her. Until Katy discovers there’s a rival ghost hunter in town, one who uses tea--of all things--and one who has stolen all her clients. But when an epic infestation threatens, Katy can’t help but get involved. It will take all her wits--and some excellent Kona blend--to fight the ghost in the coffee machine.Ghost in the Coffee Machine is a short story of approximately 4,000 words. The story was first published in Coffee: 14 Caffeinated Tales of the Fantastic. This story is now the pilot episode for the Coffee and Ghosts serial. Coffee & Ghosts is a cozy paranormal mystery/romance serial told over multiple episodes. Ghost in the Coffee Machine is the pilot episode.

Download your Kindle Copy of Ghost in the Coffee Machine from Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about Charity Tahmaseb when you click here for her website. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment