Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A trip to Vancouver's Secret Garden Tea Room

Well it is February first and I read 19 books last month. I had hoped to finish 20 in January but it was not meant to be. Here is a sneak peek above of some of the books who's reviews I will be sharing with you in the coming days.

Yesterday I had the most wonderful tea party with a wonderful group of friends at The Secret Garden Tea room here in Vancouver. We had the demi tea and it was lovely.
My demi tea consisted of a cup of tomato soup, two sandwiches, scone and cream as we as the chocolate cake and the lemon tart. It was a lovely lunch and I had to order their zucchini muffin to take with me. I had the Creamy Earl Grey tea as well. The food was good but the company was so much better. I have an amazing group of talented, smart and amazing women I feel lucky enough to have as friends. I can not wait to have them over for tea at my place soon.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy tea room review. If you are finding yourself in Vancouver do check out The Secret Garden by clicking here.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment