Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Little Mid Week Calm


I have not been enjoying the book I was reading and was planning on reviewing today so instead of giving a poor review of the book I have decided to share three mid week calming gift ideas for yourself or someone you love. When I read a book I don't like I don't rush to share my reviews or publish a bad review because I feel like as a reader I put a lot of effort into reading what I could and the writer put in all that they had and for what ever reason it was just not the right book for me at the time. So today I share three Etsy favorites with you instead.
First one I came across that caught my eye was this blend by Brew Mama Herbalism. The packaging caught my eye and the 100% Organic Ingredients-Chamomile, Lavender, Passion flower, Skullcap, Red Clover, Catnip, Dried Orange Slices appealed to me as well. Click here to learn more about this shop and listing. 
If you prefer to soak in your tea then check out Tea Time Just Calm bath by Parlo Cosmetics. This bath is handmade with lavender, milk, honey and more. Click here to learn more about this calming bath. 
I also really liked this mug offered Schroeder Designs , they had a bunch of really cute sayings but I was quite partial to this one. Click here to see this listing and check out their shop. 

I am very excited to start reading Cat Got Your Cash by Julie Chase! This one is out in April and is the second in the series. I loved the first one so I am thrilled to get an advanced reading copy!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a mid week moment of calm. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: