Friday, February 17, 2017

A Cup Of Tea and A Few Mail Day Surprises


I am a bit under the weather so I did not get all that I wanted read to review for today, so I ask your forgiveness as I share today's post instead.
I was very excited to find a box on my door step sent by a lovely reader who has become a friend. Lin sent me this cup and saucer she picked up at World Market and some lovely teas! I also got a few of my favorite Walkers shortbread cookies which were such a delight to have with my tea. The Harney & Son's Valentine tea is a lovely blend of black tea, chocolate and rose. The beautiful tin is perfect for your tea on the go or desk and 5 tea bags to enjoy. I have not yet tried the Oolong but I am looking forward to that as well.
Miss Mia sports a pretty bandanna sent by author Krista Davis. Both cats have been very excited to have gotten this lovely surprise in the mail.

 We love the series highly recommend the Paws and Claws Mystery Series. I will be back with a week in review and a cozy mystery review for the weekend. Thank you for joining me today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of Miss Mia! Hope you are feeling better, what lovely surprises to brighten your week!

    ReplyDelete