Friday, February 24, 2017

A Cue To A Kill by Lilian Watts

Friday already and I am sharing my review of A Cue To A Kill by Lilian Watts. I found this on Amazon earlier this week and read it on Wednesday night. This cozy short mystery focuses on a group of actors on the final night of their most recent production and mayhem begins backstage just before the curtain rises. I enjoyed the story told from the point of view of the props manager and found the mystery a fun and easy read. Perfect for someone who is looking for an hour of good reading and a pot of tea, just like me. Lots more in this series and I would absolutely not hesitate to read more. Great fun. Just like the other cozy short story reviews I have shared this week, at the time of posting this mystery is FREE on Amazon. 
Backstage at the last night performance of the murder-mystery play "Bone Chiller," a real life killer is stalking the corridors of the theater.The Goose Meadow Bay Players' Halloween production has been declared an artistic success by enthralled audiences, but onstage and backstage the cast and crew are just a little bit bored. On the last night, one of the actors has a great idea to liven things up and everything seems harmless enough, but then an attempt is made on one actor's life. Not long after that, another goes missing.With the audience's laughter ringing in their ears, the cast are more intent on stardom than finding the potential murderer lurking amongst them. Can Kath keep the show running, the cast safe and make sure the killer sticks to the script?

You can download your own copy of Lilian Watts book A Cue To A Kill on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about Lilian Watts and her work by clicking here to visit her website. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great, Karen. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm going to pick this one up.

    ReplyDelete