Friday, February 3, 2017

3 Tea Time Etsy Favorites To Share

Today I am sharing three tea time favorites from Etsy as I am reading my way through Fran Stewart's new book A Wee Murder In The Hotel. As I did not get it finished last night I am going to share three items that caught my eye and hopefully yours as well. I love the Vintage Stich and this Owl tea cozy. Ships from the UK and two color choices. Click here to learn more.
I think this is going on the top of my wish list, how about this Engraved Tea Chest. My Personal Memories will create a box with your name on it you can choose the font as well. Click here to learn more. 
How about heart shaped Sugar Cubes from Ms Foodie Etsy shop, so many to choose from and I love this idea! Click here to learn more.
Back to reading I shall go. I hope you have a wonderful day and I think you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy etsy review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment