Tuesday, January 3, 2017

You Have 4 Minutes To Change Your Life by Rebeckah Borucki

Today I have a book review for you of a self help book called You have 4 minutes to Change Your Life by Rebekah Borucki . This was a very interesting read. It is part self help meditation and part auto biography, a interesting read. This is a time of year where many of us look and do our best to start over, live life better and gain control of our own happiness. This book is a great motivation tool for anyone looking to add meditation to their repertoire. I enjoyed reading it and I truly do believe that in taking time for self care you really can change the way you look at your life.





Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a book review. I would love to hear from you please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment