Monday, January 16, 2017

The Witch's Book of Shadows by Jason Mankey

Today I bring you a review of Jason Mankey's new reference guide The Witch's Book Of Shadows. This book is out February 8th from Llewellyn  and can be found on Amazon by clicking here.  I was thrilled to review this interesting read. Great resource and reference book for anyone interested in learning about what book of shadows are from a historical point of view and how they are relevant and used today.
I love this cover and series. I have previously read and reviewed The Witches Mirror by Mickie Muller  and am now anxious to read all of these guides from Llewellyn. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Llewellyn book review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I normally love Llewellyn publishing ( used to live near them in the 80s and respect them highly). However, I'd want to inspect this one carefully as a solitary

    ReplyDelete