Sunday, January 22, 2017

Snowed In With Murder by Auralee Wallace


If you are not yet familiar with the Otter Lake Mystery Series, you should get acquainted. This is a really funny cozy mystery that I can not get enough off. I was thrilled to get an advanced reading copy of Snowed In With Murder by Auralee Wallace. This is the third book in the series and I loved the first too, but this one was such an action packed mystery I read it in one sitting. I could not put it down! As main characters go Erica is pretty much a magnet for murder, but it is her BFF who steals the show. While I love Erica, this series is made with the antics of best bud Freddie Ng! If ever there was a chance to have and meet these fictional characters in real life this would be a duo at the top of my list. This Cozy is crazy, fun, unconventional and a hoot to read!


You can order you own copy of this February 7th release by clicking here
Learn more about this series and Auralee Wallace by clicking here.


Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment