Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pop Goes the Murder by Kristi Abbott


I loved Kristi Abbot's Pop Goes the Murder. This is the second book in the series and it is very well written. I enjoyed the story about Rebecca and her Ex-husband. The mystery was fantastic and while I thought I had it figured out, I really did not have all the answers until the final twist was revealed. I really hope that this series continues as I am really enjoying getting to know the characters as well as the popcorn shop idea. There is so much to build on in this series. Great relationship between Rebecca and Dan, the police chief who is her best friend and her brother in law. This is a fun book, even with the murder mystery this story has a lot of heart.

Pop Goes the Murder is out now, you can find Kristi Abbot's new book by clicking here for the Amazon listing.
Learn more about Kristi Abbot by clicking here for her author website. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment