Saturday, January 21, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup January 14th-21st

I would like to thank you for stopping by today for another week in review. My table has been very full this week and I actually made my first batch of scones since moving into the new house yesterday. It was long overdue and actually made it feel just like home. I am actually feeling more settled this week and even found the Christmas Cards I wrote and accidentally packed, with out sending, as I opened the last box in the living room on Thursday! I have only a few boxes left to open and things are really falling into place.
Earlier this week a good friend of mine returned from visiting her mother in Iran, she brought with her a beautiful teapot for me and some absolutely delicious herbal teas that I have been enjoying all week. My friend is one of the most thoughtful, caring and strong people I know, she has been to hell and back more then once and she is an inspiration.  It is an honor to count her among my friends.
This week I read 7 books, I have had to say I was so very pleasantly surprised by Smugglers & Scones a new first in series by Morgan C. Talbot and if you missed my review earlier this week, this one is going to be the cozy I hold all other first in series against and the gold standard for 2017. Loved it that much!
I also loved CeeCee James The Honeyed Taste of Deception which is not yet out, I will share my review in the next week it was lots of fun!
Also on my tablet his week were A Cast of Vultures and Death by Chocolate Lab

I will have a review of the book I read last night for you on Sunday, Snowed in With Murder by Auralee Wallace
Thank you so much for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment