Saturday, January 7, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup December 31st-January 7th

The first week of the new year and I have read 4 books this week, moved into a new house and well am starting to feel at home. A week ago I was at the mercy of the clock getting the former house ready to hand back to the landlords, this Saturday I am off to hockey in the snow, which seems to be the new norm.
Our cats have taken quite well to the new place, better and faster then I thought they would. Miss Mia even joining me on the couch as I finished Jenn Mckinlay's Assault and Beret.

 My review will be up tomorrow but I have to say it was spectacular.
I also read and reviewed Telling Tails by Sofie Ryan this week, a great team of Sleuths in that one along with a cat named Elvis, what is not to love?
Pop Goes the Murder was also a very fun read and great second in series. I enjoyed this one and was sad to close the book!
I also reviewed You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life, a self help book that I found very interesting. I am thrilled to be approved to read such a wide variety of books and am hoping you will enjoy me sharing a few of them here with you as well.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment