Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Quick Tea Time Inspired Crafts To Share

I spent yesterday packing so I did not get a book finished in time to review today but the wonderful people over at dollar-store crafts shared this fun craft by Fox Hollow Cottage, I knew I had to share, seriously why did I not think of this???? This is an easy and fun craft that would pair nicely with any of my tea time photos, I may have to see if I can get one and give it a go myself! Click here to see how they made this adorable Snowman candle. 
One of these days I am going to figure out this crochet thing! I loved this Tea House Wrap pattern by Alexandra Tavel it is free on Ravelry and you can find it by clicking here.....I would love one in purples....just saying...
Mug rugs, I am a tad obsessed with these, one of these days I shall take a class and figure this out, but I loved these ones shared by Annies Craft store.
I am partial to the snow men ones! You can find free patterns on line for mug rugs but these darlings are from the Annie's Website for pattern purchase you can view by clicking here.
I am so pleased you joined me here for a cup of tea and a few tea time craft ideas. I look forward to sharing more cozy reviews and tea with you again soon. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment