Friday, December 16, 2016

Locking Up Santa by Nikki LeClair

Last night I finished Locking Up Santa, book two in the Haunting My Series by Nikki LeClair. This is a paranormal cozy series, but it doesn't read like one.  It is really not what I would have expected from a paranormal cozy, it is way better! I love the relationship between Phoebe the main character and her ghostly partner who happens to be a recently deceased CEO of a Beauty Company that Phoebe now runs. Eddie and Phoebe work well together and have really grown in book two. I enjoyed this mystery, it was a juicy one, it had me guessing until the end and my head spinning with the way the big reveal unraveled. I enjoyed this Christmas themed cozy and think you will too. Fun series, great writing, characters and I can not wait to see what happens next. I also absolutely love this cover don't you?

Order your own copy of Locking Up Santa, out now on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about author Nikki LeClair on her Facebook page by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment