Thursday, December 22, 2016

For Whom The Bread Rolls by Sarah Fox


Please forgive my unedited photos today as I am having issues with our internet, the company providing our coverage can not have someone out to our house until after we move. The recent snow has caused a problem to the feed coming into our house. I am hopeful that this review will even post.

I read the March 14th  Release, For Whom the Bread Rolls by Sarah Fox last night. This is the second in the west coast based Pancake House Mystery series. Book two starts off a few weeks after main character Marley permanently relocates to run her inherited Pancake house. Plagued by troubles from Ida, the town trouble maker, Marley becomes a suspect when she finds Ida dead. Trying to clear her own name Marley is dealing with untrusting locals, her feelings about love and loss and so much more. Book two is a good summer themed beach read and one you are sure to enjoy!



To order your own copy of For Whom The Bread Rolls by Sarah Fox on Amazon please click here.
To learn more about Sarah Fox please click here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the first one and look forward to reading this one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete