Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Distracted By White Christmas...

Yesterday is the first day in a week I did not pick up and read an entire book, I did however watch Christmas Movies instead, White Christmas is my favorite and I had it on repeat all day...
I love the "Sisters" Number and found this fun inspired craft by craftingchicks.com and thought I would share the link here if you like me think this would be a fun idea to make for a White Christmas Themed Tea!
As I am a tad obsessed with the movie, I went on Etsy to see what I could find, I found these mugs! Oh my I do believe I must add these to my wish list! From Fandeur they are made to order and priced at $24.00! Click here for the link.
I even found an amazing likeness from The Film Artist of "Betty Hanes" dress, my favorite of all her outfits in the movie too.  Click here to see this one 
 A life goal of mine would be to have a wardrobe inspired by the costumes in White Christmas. There is a pattern I would love to try from Butterick  B6285
for a wrapped top and flared skirt. Click here for the link

 I was inspired by what I saw on the Edelweisspatterns.com  and how amazing hers turned out. I wonder if I could really sew something like this for myself! Oh I may have a new goal once the boxes are unpacked!
If you think the top outfit she made was great I am in awe of this one and have a new website to follow! Lord this is stunning! Click here to see this post she did! 

I hope the mail man brings me some much anticipated reading today, so I may share more reviews with you soon. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment