Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christmas Eve On My Table And In My Cup December 17th-24th


Merry Christmas Eve from my table to yours, what a week this has been, a snow storm, no internet and the move just two days away things are out of control crazy but I have gotten some fun new titles for 2017 and some great reading done!
I was lucky enough to get an advanced reading copy of Sarah Fox's For Whom The Bread Rolls. A great second in series that you will want to read when the tulips start bursting up from the ground. Reading this mid March release about the sweltering Summer heat was a delight this cold and damp pas week.
Murder Go Round by Carol J. Perry is a great story! I love the Russian Royal Family history and this one is so well done! Out in January you wont want to miss this one!
A lovely surprise to have The Square Life of Emily Duggan on my table this week written by a neighbor this was a lovely look at someones life, cozy and reflective, could not help but cry.
Vicki Delany has me very excited about this new series and the first title is appropriately named  Elementary, She Read ! Another mid March release this one is sure to get you thinking! Delightful!
My friend Anna makes the best shortbread. These lovely almost fist sized Russian tea cakes were a delightful surprise this week, seeing that I ate all the ones from the cookie exchange a few weeks ago. These are great with the Murchies Vanilla tea that has sustained me this week.
I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas this Christmas Eve. Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment