Sunday, November 6, 2016

A Quick Peak At Some Of My Vancouver Tea Festival Finds.

I spent yesterday afternoon at the Vancouver Tea Festival sampling teas from amazing vendors along with my friend Daniela. I love this annual event and this one was at the Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Gardens in Vancouver.
I found Matcha tea that I absolutely enjoyed, which I have never found I did before!
The Namasthe Tea had the best displays of their locally foraged additions to their teas. Beautiful traditional teas enhanced with local ingredients I invite you to visit their website by clicking here.
The one tea company that stood out was called Wize Monkey Coffee Leaf Tea and I promise to share more about this company and more of my visit to the tea festival later this week.
For now I am going to leave you to continue binge watching the Netflix presentation of The Crown. I hope you will forgive me. Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a sneak peek at some of the teas I shall review for you soon.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment