Saturday, September 24, 2016

On My Table And In My Cup September 17-24th

This week has been a busy one and I am afraid I have not has as much time to dedicate to reading as I should but I am absolutely delighted to have Heather Blake's The Witch and The Dead on my table this weekend. I have been a long time fan of this series and I still pre order it. I am thrilled that I got an advanced reading copy of this book! This is one of my most favorite cozy mystery series and I am thrilled to have it this rainy weekend.
Also on my table this week some fantastic walkers shortbread cookies brought to me from England, I may have eaten half the box while reading Masking for Trouble by Diane Vallere, this was a new to me series and a good mystery, review coming up next week.
I also new to my table this week Tangled Up in Brew by Joyce Tremel, fun idea, this series is!
Having Joyce and Jim Lavene's books on my table has long been a treat now it is an honor to have the third book in the retired witches series on my table. I miss my daily chats with Joyce... I find it truly amazing to be able to spend time reading their amazing work, feeling as though they have not really left us at all.
New to me tea on the table this week from For Tea's Sake's Shades of Earl Grey a nice classic earl grey that is not overly floral. 
The winner of Dead To The Last Drop is Doward T. Wilson! Congratulations and thank you to all who took the time to enter! Doward your book is being sent to you from the publisher. 

I am so thankful to have you join me today for a cup of tea and a cozy review! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment