Saturday, September 3, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup August 27th to September 3rd

I am not sure where the week went, so busy and fast but here we are on the first Saturday of September, yard sales behind us and hockey practices to come. Transition from summer to fall, my kids are starting school next week here and that roller coaster to Christmas truly begins.

Last Saturday night I spent some wonderful moments finishing Cheddar Off Dead by Julia Buckley, a great feel good cozy and it was great to be transported on that hot August night to the crisp and sparkly winter setting. 
The cover of this book is simply divine, Whispers Beyond the Veil, a tale of making your way in the late 1880's a very interesting read.

Such a treat to have Lynn Cahoon stop by this week and share about her new series with the introduction of A Story To Kill. 
Sunday night I read Betting Off Dead, Witches, horses and a really great car, now that is my kind of mystery!
I have not started A Charming Voodoo but I am so looking forward to reading this one, I adore this series.
I loved this mystery by Jean Flowers and hope you will too, my review will be posted shortly. This was a fun one!
Also on my table and quickly in my heart is book two in the Delia James Mystery By Familiar Means. Great book!
Peg Cochran's No Farm, No Foul also made it to my table this week, review to follow on the 20th of this month.
15th book in the series on my table Thursday, I was about to start it when....
Fate intervened and Fatal Twist of Lemon was delivered to my door. What an absolutely stunning cover and story I can not wait to tell you about! 
Thank you so much for  joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your reviews with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some great titles on your table this past week! I'm very intrigued by FATAL TWIST OF LEMON.

    ReplyDelete