Saturday, April 30, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup April 23-30th

This week was an exciting one for me, I was truly blessed with all the birthday wishes, lovely gifts and wonderful books to read.
I have spent some time in my tea tent and organizing the yard for the better weather, as it warms up I will be happy to read in the back yard especially as my niece PB loves to be outside and not inside. She is a very busy toddler and loves the back yard.
All of Heather Blake's books were on my table this week and Gone with the Witch was spectacular! You are going to love it!
I had Hearse and Gardens by Kathleen Bride on my table this week and it was such an exciting read!

I did read and finish A Useful Woman and look forward to sharing my review with you on the 10th of May. I am trying to space my reviews out a bit and this book is one you will want to savor! I will say this Darcie Wilde has me excited for this new series!
Last night I finished Seams Like Murder and will have a review for you on the 12th. I enjoyed a new Lady Grey Tea I was given for my birthday this week from Pippin's and I shared a review of it Steeped in Traddition click here to see the review. 
I was so pleased to have Terrie pop by for tea this week and share about her series and her new book Read To Death. 
Thank you all who joined me here this week for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them and the great reviews.

    ReplyDelete