Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fun Title, Great Mystery, Cozy Southern Town, Murder & Mayhem In Goose Pimple Junction A Review

Murder & Mayhem in Goose Pimple Junction, lives up to it's name. This book is un like any cozy I have ever read before. It was a good mystery in a mystery, a historian sluthe's delight and the only fault I could find in the book is that the print was too small for my own eyes...it is my birthday month and my eyes screamed for my readers....



When Tess Tremaine starts a new life in the colorful town of Goose Pimple Junction, curiosity leads her to look into a seventy-five-year-old murder. Suddenly she’s learning the foreign language of southern speak, resisting her attraction to local celebrity Jackson Wright, and dealing with more mayhem than she can handle. A bank robbery, murder, and family tragedy from the 1930s are pieces of the mystery that Tess attempts to solve. As she gets close to the truth, she encounters danger, mystery, a lot of southern charm, and a new temptation for which she’s not sure she’s ready. 

This was sent to me to read and review and a very interesting read it was! I thought I had it figured out but I did not right up until the end. I loved the cover, the title and even the mayhem. This is a Southern Small Town Cozy worth reading!
To order your own copy from Amazon please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this awesome review, Karen. I'm so glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete