Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Simple, Sweet and Cozy A Churn For The Worse by Laura Bradford

I just finished A Churn for the worse by Laura Bradford. It was a lovely read. A sweet story of love and friendship accompanies this cozy mystery. It was a treat to read and like taking a scenic vacation in Amish country.
I had the great fortune of visiting Pennsylvania and Amish country in 2008 it was such a memorable trip. The buggies and the clothes lines are what stood out to me. I also was thrilled to enjoy a meal at the Shady Maple and did some shopping at the market there. I brought home little lights that looked like candles that I saw in the windows of the homes we passed and this quaint and welcoming custom I brought back home with me.
If you are looking for a great mystery series with a lot of heart, simplicity of life and great characters please check out Laura Bradford's website by clicking here.
To order a copy of A Churn For The Worse, please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review.  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment