Saturday, March 19, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup March 12-19th


What a week. I am so thankful to be on Spring Break even though we have been doing mostly doctor appointments it has been nice to just not rush. I was proudly wearing my green this week as this is my first true St. Patrick's day knowing my Irish heritage. I was so touched when a friend who lives in Ireland send me a care package shown below and it arrived on St. Patrick's day.
I am so unbelievably lucky with the friends I have made online over the years . They are some of the most giving and kind people that I honored to call friends. Thank you Tracey! I am so very touched!
I wore my new earrings and my necklace with pride and love everything you sent me, especially the little sheep! 

This week I read and reviewed three books. It was such a delight to have Ellery Adams Breach of Crust on my table this week along with Susan Furlongs.
Rest in Peach was a wonderful story and a great second in series.

All three of the books I read this week are out on April 5th. Crime and Poetry is a first in series from Amanda Flower and was so much better then I could have imagined. I am looking forward to another  book in this series and I hope we won't have to wait to long.
I was treated to a paper back copy of Crime and Poetry in the mail box on Friday and I was tickled when Squirrel sat down to join me for tea.

This week I was rather adventurous on the loose leaf tea front and I had three new teas I tried, while I only got the first one up for review I promise to share more on my tea finds in the next few weeks. This lovely Darjeeling, from Happy Earth Tea was a tasty treat!
Another lovely friend brought over a planter she made for me, It was such a wonderful surprise and all the daffodils have now opened, it is quite a nice arrangement. I am also working my way through the April release of Connie Archers book A Clue In The Stew. 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I thank you so much for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment