Saturday, February 6, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup January 30th February 6th

This week I did not fit in more then a couple of books on my table but I did try out a new to me tea from Davids tea. I had a craving for Irish Breakfast tea and picked up a small bag the other day. Friday morning with raisin scones fresh out of the oven and a perfectly steeped pot of Irish Breakfast tea, I had a lovely start to my 4 day weekend.
 I read and reviewed Plateful of Murder by Carole Fowkes this week, a very fun idea for a cozy and one you may just love!
Thursday I got the go ahead to read the ARC of No Cats Allowed and I will share my review tomorrow with you all. I was very excited to read this cozy from one of my most favorite series and I if you do not know Diesel and Charlie this is a series you are going to want to pick up and read through. One of the best cozy series I have ever read and one I look forward to year after year.
Monday my mail man is back from his vacation and I am hoping he will have a few packages for me to share with all of you.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by for tea this weekend and I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment