Saturday, February 13, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup February 6-13th

Welcome to another week in review, sadly the mail man did not have my book order at all this week. Thankfully my Kindle app has not disappointed! I was thrilled to be approved for the ARC of Linda O Johnston's book To Catch A Treat, out later this spring.
I read and reviewed the box set of Sarah Wynde's A Tassamara Box set, this was such a wonderful series and I hear that there may be even more fun adventures in the works for the people of Tassamara hopefully this spring!
I hosted a small valentines tea party this week and I will have all the cozy photos up for you tomorrow. I hope wherever you find yourself this weekend you feel cozy and loved!
Thank you for joining me for this week in review and for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment