Monday, February 22, 2016

L.L. Bartlett Murder On The Mind, Why did I wait so long to read this?

Well I honestly am not sure why I took so long to read this paranormal mystery by L.L.Bartlett (Lorraine Bartlett, Lorna Barrett) Once I downloaded it, I could not put it down!


I am usually weary of male main characters but I was so drawn in by the writing and even though some would argue that this is not a cozy mystery it left me with the cozy feeling. 
I love a book that surprises me and catches me off guard. This was immensely enthralling and a series I feel I could really get into! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment