Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day From My Table To Yours...

Happy Valentines Day. Earlier this week I had my friend Daniela over for a pre Valentines day tea. I thought you may like to see how I set the table for our tea party.
I started by cleaning off my very large and well used farm table, topped it with an Irish lace table cloth that was a gift from my friend Anna.
I am more a fairy person then an Angel person so I set my table using these lovely Fairy Statues from Party Lite a home based candle business that my friend Kim gave me a few weeks ago. I like the Whimsy they bring to my table. I also used my Royal Albert Petite Point China which is in pinks and light blue and green. For my center piece I used one of my white teapots with a pink and cream floral arrangement in the center. The large red doilies work as my place mats and I cut out hearts from pink card stock and placed them on the table for color.


I set the homemade tea cards at each setting and waited for my scones to come out of the oven.
I made Cinnamon Apple Scones and served it with Adorabella Tea's Paris Blend. My friend gave me the sweetest little tin of I love tea #7 blend from Davids Tea. We had a lovely visit and having so many things that were gifts from friends on my table made it feel that much more special. I hope you enjoy your Valentines day. Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery, the mystery being this week when are my books going to arrive? I am starting to worry my mail is getting stolen again!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment