Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday's Afternoon Tea Etsy Shop


I spent the evening reading Tea with Jam and Dread, which is so far delightfully funny and I realize that I had not yet written the post for Friday, being today that is. So I typed Friday Tea in to Etsy and found a shop that specialized in tea by this name, so as I take that to be a sign I am sharing it with you today do check out Friday Tea, here are a few of my shop favorites. 


Friday afternoon teas Etsy shop is located South of where I am located but in the US of A....In Seattle Washington. I was delighted by the self professed "Geeky Tea's" they have including this colorful blend known as Mrs. Bennet's Nerve Tonic! This tea boasts a soothing blend of chamomile, rose, sage, lemongrass, raspberry leaf
A theme blend of teas is also available and I love the idea of the different blends from not only the literary world but the Scifi world as well.

From sample packs to fun tea balls you have to check this shop out.
With this tea ball I may even be able to convince my boys to start drinking tea! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment:

  1. Get a personal loan from $3,000 to $20,000,000 within 24 hours upon request. Other types of loans are also available in less than 48 hours. Contact me as needed. Contact Us At :abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete