Friday, February 12, 2016

Etsy Fun For Book Lovers


I down loaded Linda O Johnston's ARC of  To Catch A Treat Last night and have started on it as my mail seems to be again held back due to my mail man having last week off, not one book arrived of my pre orders and I was hoping to have them all read and reviewed for you this week, so instead of my reviews here are a few fun items I found on Etsy.  



I have a very eclectic selection of throw pillows an this one is now on the top of my list, check out The Sweet Digs Co for their perfect for tea drinking cozy book reading happy people like me! 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment