Thursday, February 4, 2016

Crime & Poetry and My New Witchy Snowbabie Figure

I recently received my first Witch Snowbabies figure and I could not be happier with it. It is really a Wizard of Oz Collectible but when I saw that it was a Witch one I knew I had to have it! I love this little figure and their are two more Witches in the collection I one day hope to call my own as well. If you are new to my blog I am a big fan of paranormal witch cozies and  Snowbabies.  If they make a NASCAR one or Doctor Who I will order them too. What can I say I like to keep things weird and interesting I guess.
Yesterday my friend and fellow paranormal mystery author Heather Blake shared a new series that Amanda Flower has coming out called a Magical Bookshop Mystery and I immediately ordered it. This first in the series called Crime and Poetry is out in 60 days and I can not wait!  I ordered from the Book Depository as with the pathetic Canadian Dollar and the free shipping I still feel like I can splurge on myself every now and again. I want to make it very clear that I do get some books to read before they come out but most of the books I read and review are ones I buy for myself. This one is one I was not going to pass up! I mean it has a Cat on it, it is about a book store and it is magical, hook line and sinker I am a sucker for a great cover and this one I love. You can order a copy for yourself and read along with me by clicking here.
I think Squirrel would agree a magical tuxedo cat series is a great idea!  
Only a few months before I have this lovely book on my table and hopefully I can sit outside with my own two magical cats and enjoy this cozy mystery with a cup of tea.
As for my Witch Snowbabies figure you can it on Amazon by clicking here 
The Tea for Two Snowbabies, you can find by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment