Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Cat's, Tea, Photo Tip and Catch Up Day


It is the second day of February and I should have a review for you but I spend the day home, writing and cleaning and training the kitten how to play outside and come back. The photo above is Mia, our kitten outside yesterday.

Now here is the amazing painting of that first outside play on my outdoor tea table. Amazing right! 
Have you ever thought wow I would love to be able to paint what I see? I always thing that and I can't paint at all but I do know how to use and Iphone and a great free app!
In the App Store I downloaded SuperPhoto and it is fantastic. I can now make any of my favorite photos into something even more fun and special. I think it looks like the perfect cover of a cozy don't you?

Exciting news in the works I am also working with some wonderful authors on a new blog that is going to launch in March,don't worry you will still find me here daily but this one is going to be such a fun adventure and I hope you will come along! 


Okay back to reading now I hope to have a cozy review of Plateful of Murder by Carole Fowkes for you soon! 
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery I look forward to sharing more with you again tomorrow! I would love to hear from you so please leave me your comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

3 comments: