Sunday, January 24, 2016

Tea Soap Books -A shop I hope you will love!



I truly hope that you are all safe and sound this Sunday morning. I know that many of you are having a snow day today and I am a tiny bit jealous, okay a lot jealous of the beautiful white snow photos I keep seeing in my news feed. Today I am sharing a fun Etsy shop that I hope you will just love.


Tea Soap Books combines many of my most favorite past times and makes a pretty cool product for people like us.
I have picked out my favorites and I know you will find something to love in this shop. There are more then 45 literary themed soap and bath teas that are infused with tea and shaped like books and library bags. I think this shop is darling! 
Priced $8.35-$30.00 this is a fun way to surprise or treat the tea and book loving person in your life. 
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment