Thursday, January 21, 2016

Murder In A Irish Village A Cozy Review

I was so very excited to get an advanced reading copy of Murder in an Irish Village by Charlene O'Connor. I sat down to read the first few chapters and those first two turned into the last one before I knew it. There is something so wonderful about a book that can literally make the world disappear. Murder in an Irish Village did just that for me. A story of family, responsibility, romance and mystery. This is a cozy you are going to want to order, tuck up on the couch and read with a big mug of tea.


"A little slice of Heaven on the Emerald Isle…In the small village of Kilbane, County Cork, Ireland, Natalie's Bistro has always been a warm and welcoming spot to visit with neighbors, enjoy some brown bread and tea, and get the local gossip. Nowadays twenty-two-year-old Siobhán O'Sullivan runs the family bistro named for her mother, along with her five siblings, after the death of their parents in a car crash almost a year ago. It's been a rough year for the O'Sullivans, but it's about to get rougher. One morning, as they're opening the bistro, they discover a man seated at a table, dressed in a suit as if for his own funeral, a pair of hot pink barber scissors protruding from his chest. With the local garda suspecting the O'Sullivans, and their business in danger of being shunned--murder tends to spoil the appetite--it's up to feisty redheaded Siobhán to solve the crime and save her beloved brood." 

Pre order now for it's February 23rd release by clicking here. This was a delightful cozy and I hope there will be more from this cozy town and wonderful family.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: