Thursday, January 28, 2016

In Need Of A Bookmark Pattern?

Yesterday my paper back order of Geared for the Grave by Duffy arrived and when I order from The Book Depository there is always a cardboard bookmark with the order but some how mine got missed. So I was thinking about bookmarks and it leads me to today's post.
I am not good with a hook but I know some of you are and with Valentines day just around the corner take a look at this free pattern by clicking here.

For those of you more talented with a needle ( I need more help with this too) here is my favorite free pattern click here (Make me one please! )

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas and would be a good addition when giving a gift card.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete