Friday, December 4, 2015

Murder Most Howl By Krista Davis

What a joy to finally get my hands on Murder Most Howl. I had pre ordered it from The Book Depository and stocked the mail man until it arrived.  The Paws & Claws Mystery series is such a entertaining series and I love the idea of a town that is not just pet friendly but as welcoming and inclusive as Wagtail.
Main character Holly Miller is finally in charge of the Sugar Maple Inn while her grandmother is on a cruise. A Murder Mystery weekend is planned and Holly's friends and pets are in for more then they bargained for. With a wind and winter storm baring down on them I too longed to check into the Sugar Maple Inn, getting wrapped up in the latest mystery and enjoying the Inn's famous afternoon tea.
I love this series and this was an exceptional story, I am so sad that I now have to wait for another installment! Such a great series! I highly recommend it! To order your own copy of Murder Most Howl this holiday season I invite you to click here. 

Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: