Friday, December 11, 2015

2 Free Cozies For Your Kindle App

I started this cozy by Madison Johns last night and I am about 30% through it. I am enjoying it, I find that it is quite funny as well as a good mystery. It was also Free last night on Amazon. As I am in Canada not all the free cozies are available to me but I am delighted to have found this one.  Click here for the link that I downloaded it from.  I am delighted when the main characters stand out in such a fun way that getting older doesn't mean you are not fabulous anymore too is a great theme in this Senior Sleuth Series.

Being on the West Coast and sleeping in a bit I get to see what is recommended by some of my favorite Facebook Groups and Mrs. Must Read Mysteries shared this free cozy  Called Cowabunga Christmas by Anna Celeste Burke today which I downloaded. 


I hope you make and find time to read a little each day! I have to make more of a priority during this busy holiday season. Thank you for joining me for this very quick post of a Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment