Saturday, November 7, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup October 31st- November 7th

Thank you for joining me for a week in review, I think I missed last weeks in all the excitement of the Halloween Holiday! But currently gracing my table is M.C. Beaton's Dishing The Dirt. This book arrived mysteriously and late Thursday night at my door by courier and what a delightful surprise it was. My sister had brought me this lovely little teacup ornament she bought me while on vacation last summer and I am quite excited with it.
The first book I finished this November was Pickin' Murder by Vicki Vass, honestly it is like a weekend trip with the girls and one you will not soon forget, I highly recommend this book and series. It was a lovely treat to have it on my table.
Finding myself with nothing to read when I finsihed Pickin' Murder, Lisa K told me about Deathby Coffee and I ordered it on Amazon.
This week I treated myself to some wonderful new holiday teas from Davids Tea company. I bought Snow day which is a herbal delight, it tastes very similar to those chocolates you get at the end of dinner at Olive Garden very tasty and caffeine free.
 I then tried the New Hot Chocolate Tea from Davids and it is pretty much my new favorite. It tastes like hot chocolate I think and I need to stop in store to order more already!
On the off chance you did not see my Muffin in a Mug recipe I recommend you give this a try one cold and rushed morning you will be glad you did, this is like a warm hug on a cold day and truly a treat.
I have had some wonderful ups this week and somethings that got me down this week but all in all this week was a good one. The tea's have been fantastic, my table has been full and my free time filled with wonderful cozy mysteries to devour and to share.
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery this week. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment