Thursday, October 22, 2015

Tea Bath's On Etsy A Great Gift To Give Or Receive.

Bath Tea's on Etsy are the theme today, actually I am thinking the theme for tea party favors, Christmas holidays and more. I am a bath person, I understand that many of you prefer the shower but I think the bath is one of my most favorite places to be. These bath tea's sound right up my alley! Not to be drunk but to soak in, I am very inspired by the following listings.
The first one (shown above) is offered by Jennybeancandles etsy shop   this one contains   "an aromatic blend of Roses, Lavender, Spearmint, and Dead Sea Salts. 2 bath teas included in one packet. We've also added Goat milk and coco butter for a nice skin soft bath" sounds great to me click here for more information on how you can order your own bath teas from Jenny.
Next up is from the shop with a very cleaver name "A little goes a long way" you can order your bath tea's in a variety of scents with this listing and they come in such delightful bags!
click here to learn more about these bath teas.
lastly today I am sharing BathandBeautyMarketPlace's tea bath soak. I love the photos in this shop and the relaxing blends offered click here for BathandBeautyMarketPlace
I hope you have fun shopping on line or in store to find bath teas for yourself or for the tea lovers in your life.

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery I am looking forward sharing more with you tomorrow and a review at that! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment