Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Southern Ladies Mystery Dead with the Wind, Wonderfully Written and a Fantastic Series!

I finished Dead With The Wind by Miranda James Thanksgiving Monday. It was a lovely read. I did not figure it out until the killer was revealed and savored the last chapter finished.
Miranda James (Dean James) writes a wonderful series about a pair of Octogenarian Sisters and their "Ward" Benji, and I was really looking forward to learning more about these sisters and how they would make their way in the world through this series. What a fun set of characters to have Miranda James share with us. Proper Southern Ladies of a certain age with as much fashion sense, inquisitive and sharp minds. I do enjoy a cozy southern mystery and Miranda James has a winner with his Southern Ladies Mystery series. I hope one of the sisters or both get a love interest soon, or maybe the ward, for I feel that was the only thing missing in this cozy from a traditional sense.
I have truly enjoyed having this book on my table and in my hands. I now start my week with another novel and the hopes that the mail man will continue to bring me more sought after pre ordered treasures from the Book Depository. To order you own copy of Dead with the Wind please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a great southern cozy mystery! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment