Saturday, October 3, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup This Week September 26-October 3rd

This week I have had some fantastic new titles on my table and even had three visits from the mail man!
Surprises and books I ordered based on the covers arrived this week.
Not my typical cozy mystery covers either! Such a wonderful surprise to be sent Vicki Vass's books to review.
Of all of these books I have only read one book by author M.K.Graff so I have a few fun surprises headed my way in these tales I am told!
I finished up and loved Looking For Mr. Good Witch. I love the writing style of Joyce and Jim Lavene and this series is going to be a great one. Book two was as good if not better then the first and a great read.
I even treated myself to scones and tea this week, something I need to do again more often, my friend gave me the most beautiful jar of jelly which I enjoyed along with my scones.  I love the idea of giving and receiving Jams, Jellies and homemade treats, I fear it is becoming a lost art.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Week in review. I would love to her from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. Our children are now all adult, A few years ago, we decided each couple would make a gift for the other couples. The first year, I made preserves-2 jars each. They all enjoyed it so much, that is what I do every year. Since I making it, I make a few small jars for friends and pints for my husband and me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How wonderful! I wish I was on the receiving end of that!

      Delete