Saturday, October 17, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup October 10th-17th

What a week it has been here! I can hardly believe we are already at Saturday again. Thank you for joining me today for this look back at what has been on my table and in my cup. I wish I could say I was adventurous with my tea this week but I have stayed with a few good old standby's and will branch out perhaps next week.
This week I finished Dead with the Wind by Miranda James, such a wonderful series about two older southern belles and their adventures. A nice break in the paranormal cozy series I have been devouring the last few weeks. Miranda James did another wonderful job with this one!
 This is the perfect time of year for the Witchy cozies and What is a Witch to Do by Jennifer Harlow
It was exciting and almost all consuming, I could not stop thinking about it when I was not reading it. I really enjoyed this story! I am looking forward to ordering the next two in the series
.
 New flowers in my white depots for the table and photos, actually they are doing double duty on my Halloween Witches Tea Party Display!
I am still working on my display and need to arrange some lighting so that it looks even more inviting a few weeks from now!

I am reading Heather Blake's Ghost of A Potion, the third in her Magic Potion Mystery Series. A wonderful book for weekend reading! Thank you for joining me this week for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment