Sunday, October 18, 2015

Happy Homicides Home Away From Home For The Holidays

I was so very impressed with the short stories that I had the good fortune of receiving in the Happy Homicides Cozy Mystery Bundle! 13 Mysteries to get you ready for the Christmas Season.
 With stories from some of my most favorite Authors and some who were new to me it was lovely to get to know these authors.

I enjoyed having this on my Ipad so that I could read a different story each item I had a few moments to spare! Even though I read mine in September, I felt ready for a cozy Christmas Holiday and we all know it is important to keep that Christmas Feeling with you all through out the year. With so many stories in this package and the bonus story pack Happy Homicides is a really great value! You can order yours from Amazon on sale this weekend $1.32! Click here to learn more.
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Great Holiday Cozy Deal!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment