Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween Early Morning Tea and Reflection.


"Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. voices whisper in the trees, "Tonight is Halloween ' -Dexter Kozen

It is Halloween, I can not believe it, it is finally here! I also can not believe I waited this long to put the hat on my tea pot! Love how that looks!
I was given a lovely treat in the mail yesterday by my friend Lisa of Lisa K's Book Reviews I got my very own little tea house shown above. It was such a welcome surprise from such a lovely lady! 
I hope that you all have a very blessed and safe Halloween. Looks like it will be a very soggy one here! I have purchased 100 Koolaid Juice Boxes to hand out again tonight. I have done this for the last several years and the kids love it, by the time they get to my door they were always asking me for something to drink so I decided a few years back to try this and everyone loved it. Don't worry I have something for the littlest trick or treators too not everyone wants the juice! 
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery this morning. I hope to see you again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. The juice is a great idea. I don't like to keep candy in the house as I'm too tempted.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had 100 trick or treator's last night! the cost for the juice boxes was the same as the candy but the kids at my door were so excited to have something still a treat but different!

      Delete