Monday, October 12, 2015

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

It is Thanksgiving Monday. It is a typical October morning, rain is pouring, wind is light and the tea tastes just right! As I started to take my morning tea photo it was clear Squirrel was not going to move from her seat on the window and that I should move the Halloween Jug I bought slightly so that she could be in the photo too, she turned her head at the right moment and is now included in my photo in the most wonderful way. She also thinks that it is my fault it is raining.

My sister cooked last night, Ham and hosted us all, she did a great job. I am so thankful that I got out of cooking this year, its not that I mind the cooking,  I love that part it is just that the whole holiday snuck up on me again this year! Tonight my mother in law will be hosting and offering her amazing Turkey and Stuffing. I am truly blessed this year! Thank you all for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery this Canadian Thanksgiving Monday.
I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment